The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

How Crap

I still know why do you guys hate him.You're jealous because he becomes famous or what?Anyway i didn't like R n B style but his voice sounds great so....
if you hate him just ignore him.But please stop those stupid comments.

Just give me some reason to hate him

BTW.Nice flash you got here and very nice animation too ^^.It's too sad it's shorter :(

Well done XD and keep it up ^^

Greets,

Yan.X

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

lol

Follow me now bit.....Boom pwned lol.
That's myv favourite from the awesome's series

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Awesommmee

"You fu..... physics engine"lol
Roman want always go for a bowling.tha's true.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Finish

I got the girl too ^^

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

MMM....

Maybe i should remix those musics too lol ^^

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Great

lol that was great.i didn't remember that a shark invincible against all explosion.and looks like he's too heavy for a B2 lol

F-777 - Shaolin Warrior F-777 - Shaolin Warrior

I like it .It's really nice;
It reminded me the final Boss of The touhou's serie.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp1tE4ZgzCA

Again.Nice work

YanX

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

" ^_^ <3 "

Mmm....I don't know why but this one reminds me the tales' series a bit for some reason.Maybe because of those bells that i heard.
As the guy below me it's more orchestral than the others i don't know if i'm wrong but looks like it's your 1st time that you make an orchestral more seriously,right?
The only little complaint is that the music is kinda "stationary".What i mean by that is...i thought that the music will change in one moment.

Well i got a track called " Nexus - Battle theme ".You should check it out and maybe you'll understand what i'm tried too say.

"About the ending it's kinda normal .Even my loops end like that but you'll notice about that once.

In overall

that's an awesome music got here.Like always i guess.Thanks for remind me to listen to it.I really enjoyed it.( Downloaded ) XD

5/5 9/10

greets

- YanX

Note: Be sure too check out my track that i mentioned up and leave a review if you want of course.;)

NemesisTheory responds:

Tales has really nice music, so thanks for that! And yes, i havent really done orchestral seriously before xD

i know what you mean, but this time i wanted there to be one 'red line' to follow throughout the song, i really didn't think any serious switchups were necessary.. beside the switch to rock, ofcourse, but that didn't work out due to reasons i wrote in the comments :3

i will check out your song soon!

thanks for the scores and review <3

Chs - Here We Go Again! Chs - Here We Go Again!

Nice ^^

Which instruments did you use for the bass guitar at the beginning? I'm trying to change my style a bit ^^.

5/5 10/10

PS:in my mp3 already XD

chaosphoenix88 responds:

lol! Thanks man. In Fl Studios, I used the Fl SLayer, but you have to turn the dampness all the way down. Then change it to strumming.

Yukari Art Project Yukari Art Project

Nice

Damn that youkai was quite hard on the phantasm mode but i kicked her ass^^

by the way nice drawing

check out my channel

ZeroInsanity responds:

Crazy gapping MF, amiriet?

Thanks, and will do.